||[Oct. 23rd, 2006|01:00 pm]
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
Ania, Erika, Erikka, Joanna, Brynne, Laura Urbanski
2.What sports did you play??
Basketball and softball...with my poor repaired ACL and a giant brace :(
3. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID U DRIVE?
NONE!!!!! My mom always drove me to school on her way to work, but sometimes I was lucky enough to use one of my parents' cars
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Turns out, I have an awful memory. I think probably either at Ania's, or seeing a movie, or driving around in somebody's car. Yeah, life was kind of boring, the way I remember it...
5. Were you a party animal?
Less in my senior year than in other years of high school...sopho year was my baddest year, but junior year i did get suspended from school for six weeks...
6. Were you considered a flirt?:
I went to an all-girls school, so no. Unless flirting with all the amazing male teachers I had counts.
7. Ever skip school?
My mom let me stay home from school to finish papers if I didn't get them done on time.
8. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Yup, for six miserable weeks, for a bullshit reason, and I'm still bitter about it. Needless to say, I came back and got 5s on all my AP exams AND straight As and all my teachers and all the assholes who wanted me expelled were just SHOCKED and I loved every minute of it
9. Can you sing the fight song?
we didn't have one--like I said, it was an all-girls school with no football team. But we did have a lot of school spirit. I did too, especially during basketball season.
10. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Connolly. I still love him. He was on Jeopardy.
11. Favorite class?:
AP Euro, AP Lit, Japanese history
12. What was your school's full name?:
The Agnes Irwin School
13. School mascot?
an owl--lame, I know. But we really took advantage of that, and the all-girls thing, by calling ourselves the Hooters and getting our team name announced as "the Hooters" at away games and wearing team sports bras that said HOOTERS on them
14. Did you go to Prom?
Neither--junior, I wasn't allowed to go as a part of my suspension, and senior I just didn't feel like it. I wish i did now though--someday Steelie baby and I will go to a fake prom, or at least the Plague Ball
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
17. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
I can't remember...there were tons, though
18. Where were you on senior skip day?
we didn't have one?
19. Did you have a job your senior year?
In the summer, Circuit City
20. Where did you go most often for lunch?
the caf, the senior lounge and the round tables--or we went out to peace a pizza
21. What did you do after graduation?
that night? I think went to dinner in Philly with Ania, Mica, Dari, Laura Urbs, Brynne (?), etc
22. When did you graduate?
23. Who was your Senior homecoming date?
24. Are you going to your ten year reunion?
yes, probably. But only if I am skinny.
25. Who was your home room teacher?
Seniors all had the same homeroom (there were only 47 of us) and Mr Frank was our guy
26. Who will repost this after you?
no one. i only did this because im at lunch at work and it's too cold to go outside.
27. Who was President of your class?
Jason!! And Julie, when Jason bites the dust, you're on next.
28. Who was your high school sweet heart?
nobody. but then i went to college and met my REAL sweetheart, ya know